3 Takeaways About Your Sewer and Drains
Thursday, April 20, 2017
1 – Why: Did you know that when the ground freezes that causes roots from trees and bushes to grow downward for warm water? This will cause the sewers to back up more in the winter than they do in the normal summer. Did you also know that the average life of a clay tile sewer line is about 30 years. The average life of a cast-iron sewer line is also about 30 years.
2- Damage: If you are cleaning out your sewer more than two times a year this is causing damage to the mainline outside.
3 – A Tip: A good way to keep your drains inside your house cleaned out, fill them up once a week with hot water and pull the plug. If you do this to all the drains at one time it will also flush out your mainline.
Thank you to all of our customers here in the Indianapolis and Columbus area!
- Over 30 years of HVAC experience
- Family Owned and Operated
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured
- NATE Certified
- One of the Fastest Growing Bryant Dealers in Midwest
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner